Question

Connect:amp surround sound

I own the Playbar and sub but recently added the connect:amp in order to utilize the speakers in my ceiling. I was able to successfully set up the connect amp as a second room. Once I did so, I grouped them with my Playbar and sub. Everything worked when I watched tv and listened to music. The only issue was that my directv remote would only control the Playbar/sub volume and not the commect:amp. It was great but I did some research on how to set the speakers up as surround speakers. I then followed the instructions by utilizing the Playbar IP address, connecting the Playbar and the connect:amp with an Ethernet cable and setting up the connect:amp as surround speakers to the Playbar. The sound from the ceiling speakers immediately went out. I then decided to return things back to normal by brining the web page back up, using the IP address, I clicked the drop down box on the website to show “none” for surround speakers. Since then, my ceiling speakers (connect:amp) does not play sound when I watch TV... it will play music but not TV. I feel like it is stuck in surround sound mode... I want to get back to normal where it will play as speakers when I watch tv... can anyone help?

1 reply

I went ahead and submitted a diagnostic: 8014367... just in case sonos can assist.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings