Question

Connect:Amp

• 2 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve tried doing a factory reset (holding connect while plugging in) and it continues to flash white despite how long I hold button. I did this because the outside speakers weren’t showing up in app. Amp had solid white light. Tried to find product first but the connect button did nothing. Now still not connected and flashes white. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @jbhwilkinson, welcome to the community! Let me help you with that and confirm if you have a Sonos Connect:Amp(white box) or Sonos Amp(black box)? After unplugging from power, then connecting back again, you’re just continuously getting the flashing white light? Because it should only flash white for a few seconds after connecting to power as it means it's rebooting then should go to solid white or flashing green if you have done the factory reset. Here’s the article about how to reset your Sonos product. If it’s a Sonos Connect:Amp(white box), press and hold the PlayPauseButton-Filled-28px.png Play/Pause button while you reconnect the power cord. Continue holding the button until the light flashes orange and white. The light will flash green when the process is complete and the product is ready to be set up. If it’s a Sonos Amp(black box) press and hold the JoinButton-24px.png Join button instead and follow the same steps provided. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!