Question

Certain streaming services cutting out HARDWIRED

• 27 July 2020
  • 2 replies

So I created a diagnosis report. 1922146046

System is HARDWIRED. all products are hardwired…..Iheartradio cuts out left and right, tunein cuts out….pandora works great, tidal works great.

What the heck is going on? 

Provide a solution please.

2 replies

If everything is hardwired, it’s likely to be an IP address issue. Unplug all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. When your router comes back up, plug the Sonos devices back in to power. 

However, if that doesn’t resolve the cutting out of the stream, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

Sorry. This answer would make sense if all streaming services cut out. However it can be tracked to certain services. I did submit a diagnostic report and referenced it above.

There are not any duplicate IP address on my network.

It is something specific to the Sonos AMP as other users have stated. Every other Sonos device I have is working fine.