Question

CBC Radio echoing?

• 31 January 2018
  • 1 reply

Help! This just started today - I listen to CBC radio using my Sonos system in several rooms of my house. This morning, I noticed that Q (a morning show) was virtually unlistenable and, being busy, just changed to another music service for the morning.

I came back to CBC this afternoon and figured out the problem -- my speakers are not in sync! (They are totally in sync for other music playback on my system.) In searching "Sonos + CBC" I discovered that you can now add CBC as a streaming service for Sonos, so I thought that might be the problem - I had been using TuneIn.

However, when I updated to the new streaming service, the same problem is here. Can anyone help?

(BTW searching "Sonos + echo" doesn't produce any usable results for this problem.)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, AlexandraM. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sounds like it may be something with how data is being routed along Sonos. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!