Question

Cannot see albums associated with artist in Apple Music

• 24 February 2017
  • 4 replies

Whenever I do a search for artist, I am unable to see any albums in artist under Apple Music. I get a No Selections are Available message. I can see albums for a particular artist in Spotify and Deezer, just not Apple Music. I have tried reauthorising and removing and adding the service back but to no avail.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hey sainij - welcome to the community. When having this issue are you using the search bar or navigating on the Sonos app to Apple Music > My Music > Artists. Does this only happen for artists that may have been uploaded to iCloud or is it for artists from Apple Music that you haven't purchased in the past? If you search for an album rather than an artist, do you have the same issue?
Hi Andy. I am using the search bar. It happens for artists from Apple Music who are not in my library. I can search albums and playlists. I also have a Spotify account and it works fine with Spotify.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Can you let me know a couple of the artists you're having an issue with when searching for them?
All artistes actually including Jazz and Classical.