Answered

Cannot save shuffled queue of 20,000+ song playlist on computer

• 4 July 2018
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies
Hi, I have been trying to save my shuffled queues from a 20,000 song playlist. My playlist is from iTunes on my computer and is running on two different Sonos. I was able to save it once or twice, but afterwards, it has said there's no enough room. There's plenty of room on my computer. Is there a way to save them on the computer, even temporarily? Or is there any way to copy the songs that played at the top of the queue (generally between 10 to 60 songs). I need to do this for my business. It's very important to my clients. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 4 July 2018, 22:46

Sonos has yet to provide the users any way to export or import playlists.

If I were in your situation, I'd be looking seriously about integrating Plex into your process. a 20K song playlist is pretty huge, and while I don't know specifically how much memory exists on each kind of Sonos speaker, I'd be surprised if many of them could handle something that large. I'm fascinated that you were able to save it once.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sonos has yet to provide the users any way to export or import playlists.

If I were in your situation, I'd be looking seriously about integrating Plex into your process. a 20K song playlist is pretty huge, and while I don't know specifically how much memory exists on each kind of Sonos speaker, I'd be surprised if many of them could handle something that large. I'm fascinated that you were able to save it once.