Answered

Cannot play music after update

• 13 April 2018
  • 1 reply

Good morning, i updated my sonos two days ago. This morning, from two cotrollers, i cannot seem to play music. Both controllers can search music, but rather than play music the song is saved to ‘my sonos’.

From my sonos clicking music or radio stations says ‘this content is no longer available’.

We have two play 1’s. Is there a fix? I have tried turning the phones off and on again!

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Keith N 16 April 2018, 23:30

Hello there, Rhum Dog Millionaire. Thanks for posting! Form the sounds of it, it seems that the shortcut (or "path") Sonos made to put the music on the "My Sonos" screen may be out of date. If you search for the music outside of using My Sonos, is the content able to be played? Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Rhum Dog Millionaire. Thanks for posting! Form the sounds of it, it seems that the shortcut (or "path") Sonos made to put the music on the "My Sonos" screen may be out of date. If you search for the music outside of using My Sonos, is the content able to be played? Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!