Answered

Cannot group 2 rooms with the Sonos subwoofer

• 28 April 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
I have a Sonos Connect that runs spotify music through an amplifier/speakers in wall. I also have a Sonos Connect amplifier, not being used. To use the new Sonos subwoofer that i just purchased, i connected both the Connect and the Connect amp to my Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router and paired the sub to the Connect Amp. However, when i group the Connect and the Connect amp, music will drop from the Connect ( sub keeps playing) intermittently. Cause?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 1 May 2018, 01:17

Hello there, grl. Thanks for posting! In most cases, audio dropouts can be attributed to wireless interference or latency on the network. Would you mind replicating the problem and submitting a diagnostic report? Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end.

Thanks!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, grl. Thanks for posting! In most cases, audio dropouts can be attributed to wireless interference or latency on the network. Would you mind replicating the problem and submitting a diagnostic report? Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end.

Thanks!