Answered

Cannot group 2 rooms with the Sonos subwoofer

Userlevel 2
I have a Sonos Connect that runs spotify music through an amplifier/speakers in wall. I also have a Sonos Connect amplifier, not being used. To use the new Sonos subwoofer that i just purchased, i connected both the Connect and the Connect amp to my Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router and paired the sub to the Connect Amp. However, when i group the Connect and the Connect amp, music will drop from the Connect ( sub keeps playing) intermittently. Cause?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 1 May 2018, 01:17

Hello there, grl. Thanks for posting! In most cases, audio dropouts can be attributed to wireless interference or latency on the network. Would you mind replicating the problem and submitting a diagnostic report? Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end.

Thanks!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, grl. Thanks for posting! In most cases, audio dropouts can be attributed to wireless interference or latency on the network. Would you mind replicating the problem and submitting a diagnostic report? Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end.

Thanks!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings