Question

Cannot connect to spotify so cannot play ANY music

• 20 January 2018
  • 0 replies

This is a slightly complicated issue that I doubt many others will have. I work in Qatar but I bought Two new Sonos speakers in the UK when I went back there over Christmas. I just tried to set everything up today and for some reason Spotify (I have premium account) is not listed as an option to get music from here and I can't download the Alexa app either. Basically I have paid for two very expensive radios with nice sound quality but this is absolutely not what I paid a substantial amount of money for. Any advice would be useful.
I do have a VPN on my desktop which would allow me to pretend that my account is based in the UK (I am a UK citizen if that helps this seem slightly less dodgy).
Is there a way of re-setting the account so that I can re-register from my desktop and install everything properly so that I can get the service that I was actually expecting to get?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.