Cannot connect Spotify to my Sonos

• 23 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Dear Sonos,

Please help! I bought my Sonos surround set 2 weeks ago. I super like Sonos players. I linked Spotify to Sonos and it worked fine.

It was working fine until 2 days ago. I tried to play from my Spotify on Sonos. However, there's no sound coming from my Sonos, though, it seems like a song is playing. I lost control on my Sonos completely. It seems to hang the Sonos Controller as well. Please Help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Dear Sonos,

Please help! I bought my Sonos surround set 2 weeks ago. I super like Sonos players. I linked Spotify to Sonos and it worked fine.

It was working fine until 2 days ago. I tried to play from my Spotify on Sonos. However, there's no sound coming from my Sonos, though, it seems like a song is playing. I lost control on my Sonos completely. It seems to hang the Sonos Controller as well. Please Help!

Hi Terence,

Are you able to submit a diagnostic report from your system? Reply with the number and I'll look into this for you.
I also lost the ability to connect to Sonos from the Spotify app but I Fixed IT! I powered down my cable modem and my router. Powered up first the modem then the router. Once they were fully working I tried to connect to my Playbar from the Spotify app on my iphone and VOILA, it worked again. No clue why.