Answered

Cannot Cancel Sonos Radio HD

• 17 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I keep trying to cancel Sonos Radio HD on my account. There is no “My Subscriptions” page to click on, and the link from the Sonos support page only links back to the normal account page. I’ve called Sonos support twice, and nothing has changed. I’ve tried on my phone and on my computer to the same results. Has anybody else had this issue?

icon

Best answer by ratty 17 April 2021, 19:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Did you not get to https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/subscriptions ?

There should be a link on the account page.

It redirects to the normal account home page. I’ve tried that specific url on different browser even. Always redirects back to the account page.

always this page

Strange. Is your system actually on S2? Are the components all showing in Account/System?

no, nothing is on that page either. I have a One SL and a Beam, both work perfectly.

Do you have the correct email for the account page? Is your system actually registered to the same email? (Look at Settings/Account in a controller app, where as it happens you should also find the Sonos Radio subscription.)