Question

Cannot arrange Tidal album or artist list alphabetically on Sonos controller

• 25 November 2015
  • 3 replies

I have just commenced using the Tidal streaming service. In Tidal > My Music > Albums or Artists I am unable to find an option that allows listing alphabetically, eg artist name, album name, etc. The list appears to simply follow a "last added" type of ordering, which is obviously a hopeless / impossible system when one has 100s or 1000s of albums or artists on file. HELP!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

An absolute must. Sonos - why is this not being done with Tidal, but it works with the other music services?
Completely agree. I can imagine in takes much to add a sort function. In fact, I believe Sonos used to have this capability. Now when I open Tidal albums or artists they are simply in the order of the date I added them to my Tidal library. What a mess trying to find anything.
Badge
To SONOS. How are you progressing on a solution to the problem of not being able to order artists alphabetically? An update needs to be urgently addressed.