Have 10 SONOS Play:1 speakers - all have been added to the wireless network and firewall and each named a room number 1 - 10.
Adding speaker number 1 works fine on the SONOS app. Adding speaker number 2 is not recognized as a room on the app until number 1 is removed and the app restatred. So I can never have more than 1 speaker in operation at any given time. Plugging all 10 speakers in still only displays the first speaker plugged in, whether it be speaker number 1 or 5 or 7 or 10. Have switched speakers on right next to one another but also separated them by placing each speaker in its own room, meters apart. Have done factory reset on all speakers and gone through the entire setup for each speaker, numerous times. Same problem persists. Any advise? TIA
Best answer by Vergenoegd
Thanks for your input, Ken_Griffiths and ratty!
The solution that worked for me:
- quit SONOS app
- plug the first speaker in and factory reset
- open the SONOS app
- settings >» system >» add product
- when prompted to add another speaker click NOT NOW
- finalize setup
- quit the SONOS app and follow each step again for each speaker added
- DO NOT UNPLUG ANY SPEAKER DURING SETUP, UNTIL EACH SPEAKER HAS BEEN ADDED
Note that they will all need to be on the same network to be visible in the app at the same time.