Question

Can't reset Connect..

• 19 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Had a power outage due to Isaias recently.

Three of my Sonos devices reconnected when the power came back.

The fourth one - a Connect - didn’t.  I am completely unable to connect it to my Sonos system.  I tried to do a reset, but nothing.  Tried again, still nothing.  I press the pause/play button, plug it in, and keep pressing the pause/play button.  The light has a fast flashing white light.  Never flashes orange & white.

Is there some alternate way to reset?  Is there a reset button, which most devices seem to have.

Appreciate any assistance

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Pine0104.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

Let me share with you the Sonos Led status guide to better understand the meaning of the light behavior of Sonos devices. Here are some guides, tips, and procedures, and recommendations that might help.

• Power cycle your Sonos Connect by unplugging it from power and plugging it back after 10-15 seconds. Then let’s observe if it still continue to flash white.

• Reset your Sonos product to guide us on how to properly reset our Sonos product.

• If after the steps above still generates flashing white light with no changes, I would recommend contacting our technical support team for a more in-depth troubleshooting step or possible product replacement as a continuous flashing white light on any Sonos device means the device is failing to boot.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help.

Thanks,