Answered

Can't play services direct on iPhone

• 17 February 2021
  • 2 replies

The list of Sonos speakers has suddenly disappeared from my iPhone so that I can no longer play direct from iPhone apps such as Spotify, Primephonic, Pocket Casts etc. although I can play exactly the same material if I use the Sonos App. What has gone wrong?

icon

Best answer by Xander P 18 February 2021, 11:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Jdw137, and welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you referring to AirPlay? If so, I’d recommend starting with a network refresh - you can do this by rebooting your router (turning it off for about 15 seconds before turning back on), followed by rebooting each Sonos device when the network comes back online.

It may also be worth rebooting the iPhone to be safe. 

If you’re still unable to connect to your Sonos speakers using AirPlay, I’d recommend getting in touch with our Support Team via either live chat or phone call - they’ll have more tools available to perform some live troubleshooting :)

Thanks - I just needed to reboot the phone in fact - which was the easiest thing to do!