Answered

Can’t log in to Sonos S2

• 19 September 2021
  • 1 reply

We have a Sonos system setup at home and it works fine, but I can only login to the Sonos S2 app using my husbands credentials. I have my own Sonos account (that works when logging in on the website) and I have tried to renew my password, but everytime I try to login to the app it says the account doesn’t exist or there is a login error.

When I am using my husband’s login on my phone it works fine to login, but I want my own playlists and everything from my Spotify account.. any ideas why I can’t login using my own Sonos account? Or how I can solve this?

Many thanks,

Anneli

icon

Best answer by controlav 19 September 2021, 22:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

You seem to be confusing the Sonos account (used to set up your system, one per system, and this site) and a Music Service account (used for, you guessed it, music services).

Sounds like his account was used for the former (and maybe Spotify), and you want to use your account for Spotify as well.

Have you added your Spotify account to your Sonos system? If not, then do so. If you have, then switch which Spotify account the app is going to use via the crappy UX in the app.