Answered

Can't link My Sonos account in the Alexa App

• 20 April 2019
  • 2 replies

I set My Sonos up a few weeks ago and everything was working fine until last week whenAlexa would repeat the song i asked for as if she was going to play but then silence. I read on here that I needed to disable the sonos skill in the alexa app and then re-enable it. I had trouble linking my sonos account in the alexa app but eventually, i got it to link and it fixed the problem. It's happened again today only this time, i can't re-enable the sonos skill. Every time I try to link my sonos account in the alexa app, it says, oops, there is a problem. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Boffa 22 April 2019, 20:39

Ok, I seem to have fixed this now. Firstly I updated the App, but that did not have any effect. The Sonos Messenger team told Me to restart My Router and any access points and extenders (I have 2) After resetting them all, I tried to link the account again and this time it was successful.
View original

2 replies

Very similar problem. Alexa wasn't working with Sonos so I removed the skill, then added it back and keep on getting the "oops" message.
Ok, I seem to have fixed this now. Firstly I updated the App, but that did not have any effect. The Sonos Messenger team told Me to restart My Router and any access points and extenders (I have 2) After resetting them all, I tried to link the account again and this time it was successful.