Question

Can't connect Sonos PLAYBAR

• 6 March 2017
  • 1 reply

I hope someone can help me.

I have a setup consisting of 1x Bridge 2x PLAY:3 and 1x PLAYBAR. This always worked fine until i had a new network infrastructure which is made up of Ubiquiti Unifi appliances.

I could't see my playbar anymore via de Sonos app. So i have everything set to factory defaults.

When configuring again everything i instantly saw the the 2x PLAY:3 and PLAYBAR. When connecting the PLAY:3 it all works fine. So as already said i saw the PLAYBAR but when pushing + and play button it is trying to connect and after a minute or 2 it says that he can't find the PLAYBAR.

I have tried changing channels and all other basic troubleshooting etc.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I hope someone can help me.

I have a setup consisting of 1x Bridge 2x PLAY:3 and 1x PLAYBAR. This always worked fine until i had a new network infrastructure which is made up of Ubiquiti Unifi appliances.

I could't see my playbar anymore via de Sonos app. So i have everything set to factory defaults.

When configuring again everything i instantly saw the the 2x PLAY:3 and PLAYBAR. When connecting the PLAY:3 it all works fine. So as already said i saw the PLAYBAR but when pushing + and play button it is trying to connect and after a minute or 2 it says that he can't find the PLAYBAR.

I have tried changing channels and all other basic troubleshooting etc.

Hi Stimuka,

It sounds like your PLAYBAR isn't getting a network address. Please try rebooting your router, then see if you can add the PLAYBAR. If not, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number.