Answered

Bluetooth

My Roam is paired with the PC’s Bluetooth and it is connected when I tuen on the PC. However, connection will drop if it is not used. I have to re-connect via PC setup everytime I want to use. Anyone has a solution? Thank You. 

icon

Best answer by Xander P 10 May 2021, 17:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Ckohbox, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Would it be possible to test if the same occurs when connecting a different device to the Roam? This should determine if the drop is occurring on the PC side or not.

It may also be worth taking a diagnostic shortly after this occurs, and reaching out to the Support Team via live chat or phone call to see if they can spot what’s going on :)

Many thanks for your reply Xander. I deleted the device from my PC and connected it to my iPhone and the same thing happened. Once Roam goes into standby mode (no night next to the logo), bluetooth gets dropped from my iPhone. Need to reconnect.

Please advise how do I take a diagnostic. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Ckohbox, you can find here the steps to submit a diagnostic - if you take a note of the number and then reach out to the Support Team, they should be able to help get to the bottom of this :)

Great! Many thanks.