Question

Best setup using Google WiFi???

• 27 January 2018
  • 1 reply

If your reading this you probably already know Google WiFi and Sonus don’t see eye to eye with one another.

I want to know what configurations people are running that seam to be working. I currently have a Playbar and Sonus Sub. They are both connected via WiFi. For the most part things work great. However, once a week the Playbar looses network connection and I have to unplug the power to get things up and running again.

So, what’s people’s recommendation? Is it as simple as getting a new WiFi router that’s not a mesh system? If so what do you recommend for a 4000 sqft house? Or, can Google WiFi Be saved by a certain configuration done on the router itself or maybe configuration of the Sonos app? At this point I’m open to anything.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

So I fixed my issue after installing a Sonos Boost device. Installing the Boost took my Sonos endpoints off of WiFi and put them on SonosNet.