Being told to renew Apple Music membership

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

110 replies

Same issues. With Telstra in Australia. Diagnostic number: 7750772.

Exactly same, Telstra Australia subscription to Apple Music. Tried all the suggested methods to resolve this issue without success. Diagnostic number. 7750828
Same issues. With Telstra in Australia. Diagnostic number: 7750772.

Exactly same, Telstra Australia subscription to Apple Music. Tried all the suggested methods to resolve this issue without success. Diagnostic number. 7750828

I too have the same issue, Apple Music + Telstra: Diagnostics: 7751136
I am also having the same issue as of today of being asked to to renew my iTunes Music membership. It is still current (through Telstra). Restarted everything and made sure all devices are up to date. Removed and re-added Apple Music but still getting the message.

Diagnostic number - 7751377
I am also having the same issue with a Apple Music subscription through Telstra. Can play music via Apple Music app but can't get to Apple Music service via Sonos. 😞
Badge
Weirdly, mine is fine this morning.........
DIAGNOSTICS NUMBER 7751664
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
There was an outage of Apple Music service for Telstra customers today. This issue has now been resolved. Are any users that experienced this issue on the 24th still having issues?
There was an outage of Apple Music service for Telstra customers today. This issue has now been resolved. Are any users that experienced this issue on the 24th still having issues?

Started working last night. All sorted here. Thanks for the info, Miles.
I am also getting the same message. My diagnostic number is 8006430