Question

Beam support

I cannot see the beam in my app anymore. I submitted diagnostics 108358342. I switched it to wired and it was fine after I did that but today the beam and sub just aren’t there. Please help.

1 reply

Tdfranklin,

Did you remove your existing stored WiFi credentials in your Sonos App 'Advanced Settings/Wireless Setup' when you cabled the speaker to your LAN? The credentials are not normally required when you cable a single speaker and/or run your other speakers on SonosNet instead of your local WiFi.

Also (if you have other Sonos Speakers, then set your SonosNet channel (Advanced Settings) at least 5 channels away from your routers 2.4ghz WiFi channel so their signals do not overlap and interfere with each other.

Make sure your mobile controller device is connected to the WiFi of the main router that’s attached to your Beam and not some other network access point, or wireless extender.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings