I recently replaced my Beam Gen 1 with a Gen 2 and, since then, I have noticed a popping/crackling sound whenever I start and stop videos on my Apple TV. I observed this behavior in Netflix and Prime. This issue did not happen at all with my Gen 1, and all of the equipment and chords are the same.
Apple TV 4K, Model A1842
- Video > Format > 4K SDR
- Video > Match Content > Match Dynamic Range > On
- Video > Match Content > Match Frame Rate > On
- Audio Format > Change Format > Off
- Audio Format > Dolby Atmos > On
Sony BRAVIA XR A80J
- Audio > Sound mode sync > On
- Audio > A/V sync > Auto
- Audio > eArc mode > Auto
- Audio > Digital audio out > Auto 1
- Audio > Dolby Digital Plus output > Dolby Digital Plus
- Audio > Pass through mode > Auto
HDMI Cables are High Wings 8K UHD - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KSY32VR
Has anyone else experienced this type of issue with the Gen 2?