Turntable hooked up to Connect (specifically ZP80, I believe), then normal speakers hooked up to the RCA output, and a Play:1 in my kitchen. It all works perfectly well until, well, something happens.
Occasionally the Play:1 just randomly disconnects and "Kitchen" doesn't show up in the Sonos app. I'm fairly knowledgeable about Sonos products and troubleshooting tech in general, so I typically go through this process:
1. Turn wifi on iPhone (device I use to control system) off and on
2. Unplug Play:1, plug back in (still nothing)
2. Attempt to re-add Play:1 in Sonos app (still nothing)
3. Reset Play:1 by unplugging, holding play/pause and up arrow, and plugging back in. It resets properly, but still can't add it in the app.
4. Unplug router and plug back in (still nothing)
5. Maybe try unplugging or resetting Play:1 again? (still nothing)
6. Unplug Connect and plug back in (still nothing)
7. Lastly, and from what I've discovered to be the *only* way to fix the issue, I sigh deeply and completely reset the Connect (unplug, hold the two buttons, and plug back in).
8. Reset Play:1 again and then it connects to the system just fine
Resetting the Connect pretty much guarantees to get things working, but it's incredibly frustrating to go through this whole troubleshooting process AND have to set up the entire system (and re-change all my settings) from scratch whenever this happens. Lately it's been happening every 3 days or so.
Any ideas why this is happening and how to not pull my hair out whenever it does?