Bass Issue on Single Speaker

• 12 December 2017
  • 3 replies

Having trouble with the Bass on my sonos. At times the Bass would cut out. NOT THE SUB. When playing all of the speakers the Bass IN OF THE SPEAKERS WILL CUT OUT But comes back on.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I can't think of a reason why you would lose only bass, except if the music being streamed didn't have bass, but I would expect you would know that.

In your case, I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at. Be sure to do it within 10 minutes of one of these cases of the bass cutting out. It's possible there will be something in the log files that might help identify the specific issue you're experiencing.
Thanks for the help.
If you don't post the number of the diagnostic here, or call in (or Twitter them, I guess), they probably won't look at the diagnostic. I suspect they get thousands of errant submissions a day, and without some sort of trigger to tell them which ones to look at, and what to be looking for, I imagine they don't have time to comb through the data just looking for any potential errors.