Audio skipping

• 27 December 2018
  • 0 replies

I am setting up my Sonos system with a projector and an Amazon FireStick. I hardwired the Connect with the RCA to 3.5 mm cable to the projector’s audio out, and I have two Play speakers set up about 15 feet away. The audio for these speakers works great when I’m using a streaming service like Spotify, but when I use the audio from the projector, the audio cuts out for 1-2 seconds every 10-20 seconds. I have tried changing every setting I can think of. Compressing the audio seems to help with the sound dropping out, but it causes the audio to be out of sync with the video. I also tried hardwiring the Play speakers to the Connect, but it does not help with the sound dropping. I tried to use a different RCA to 3.5 mm cable and had the same problem. The projector audio sounds fine when connected through different speakers using the same audio out, so it isn’t a problem with the projector. I am at a loss.

My diagnostics number is 2078047864. Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.