Question

Audio playback stops and skips (Spotify on Connect Amp)

• 5 December 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi, last few days my music playback from Spotify stops and skips on my Connect:Amp. Other products (Playbar, 2xPlay3/ are ok. Im on S2 thats been working great until now. Tried to reset Connect following the instructions but with no luck...The system is able to recognize the device even after an attempt to reset it, so Im not able to set it as a new device…

Any help would be welcome

thanks

j.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @jns.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me see what I can do to help you.

We don’t usually recommend resetting Sonos product to its factory default as a troubleshooting step for this process will delete registration information, content saved to My Sonos and music services from a Sonos product that might be useful in identifying the root cause of the issue. Resetting all products within your system will permanently delete your system’s data. It cannot be restored.

May I know the status of the LED light on the device, is it flashing green? (which means the reset was successful and ready for set up)

This article will guide you through setting up or adding Sonos Connect: Amp to your existing system.

If the issue persists, can you please follow the steps here to submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number, I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything under the hood causing this issue.

Let me know how it goes.