Ive submitted a diagnostic test. The number is:
Best answer by AjTrek1
I suggest the following:
- Unplug your Beam
- Check the cables for damage and proper seating
- Check the audio settings in your TV to be sure they are set to HDMI out with either DD, DD5.1 or PCM
- Check that your source is sending DD, DD5.1 or PCM and not DD plus or DTS.
- Reboot your router and checks its admin page for updates
- Delete the Sonos app from your device
- Reboot your device and check for updates
- Re-install the Sonos app
- Plug in your Beam
- Run setup
Let us know how things sort out. Cheers!