audio lag in grouped speakers

Grouped play1 speakers do not always sync. One is connected to the router and one is wireless. How do I correct the audio lag. The hard wired speaker lags behind the wireless speaker.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi, make sure that your wired speaker is not on top of - or right next to - your router or other wireless device(s) as it may cause interference. You can also try changing the wireless channel in Sonos.

If you are still having this problem please submit a diagnostics report for each wireless channels in Sonos and reply with all three confirmation numbers. We'll be able to compare the reports, identify any issues and advise you which channel is the best for your system at the moment.

Thanks,
Mo
The playbar is on top of entertainment center and the bridge is in the bottom cabinet of the entertainment center. The Internet router is in the basement on the other side of the house. I will submit diagnostics for all wifi channels. I have swapped before but not since I replace the hdmi cables.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings