Answered

Audio drops intermittently with playbar

• 18 March 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
The audio drops while watching programming on recorded shows on my Comcast DVR and sometimes while watching live TV. While watching recorded TV, if I rewind the part that lost audio and replay, the audio that was dropped plays. This is very frustrating as this happens too often.
icon

Best answer by mmayra 5 April 2018, 13:47

I replaced my aging Apple Time Capsule router with a new Netgear Orbi router and I have not had a problem since!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, mmayra. Thanks for being a member of the community. I've just edited your username in order to disclude your e-mail address. I didn't want you to compromise your privacy in any way. With regards to your issue- we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following an occurrence of this problem, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause for you. Many thanks in advance.
Badge
Submitted: confirmation number 655154619
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks, mmayra. Was this shortly after an occurrence; was the television even playing when this was submitted? It looks like the PLAYBAR is not receiving a signal... Please clarify. Thanks very much.
Badge
Yes, the playbar was playing. It is now happening with all my speakers to the point that I cannot use them. My Play 3 is very choppy with sound in and off.:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, mmayra. In that case, I think it'd be best to contact us via telephone. This way our support team can resolve this for you. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
Badge
I replaced my aging Apple Time Capsule router with a new Netgear Orbi router and I have not had a problem since!