I was reading some other threads and people were having the same problem I was. I was having my play 1's skipping audio when watching TV. I have 4 play 1's in my room. At first I thought it might be the microwave, or something interfering with it because it wouldn't do it all of the time. The past few days however it has been doing it more and more. Today it was the worse. So what I did was this:
1. I checked my optic audio cable that you connect to your TV and Sonos.
2. It was tight but I was able to jiggle it a little.
3. While I was doing that I notice my play 1's stopped the skipping.
4. I disconnected the audio optic port to the TV and then reconnected it to the TV.
(I really pushed the optical cable in it's port on my TV while I was re-connecting it to the TV. Be careful though because the audio optic port can break easy sometimes on both the TV and Sonos).
4. I also disconnected then re-connected the audio cable to the Sonos soundbar.
Right now I'm not having an issue.
I hope this helps for those people who are having this type of issue.