Answered

Audio dropping out intermittently

• 27 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there, throwing it out there if anyone can assist. 

I'm watching Netflix through my Foxtel iq4 box in Australia and about every 30 mins or so (no pattern) the sound dips/drops for a very short period of time. Its kind of like an audio 'skip'. Most wouldn't notice but I have, and its been happening for about a month. Appears to be only Netflix for now, but then again it is all I've really watched on this particular TV. I've tried all the obvious things like making sure all cords are connected. Even reset my Netflix account, but issue still remains. Thanks in advance.

Running:

Sonos Playbar

2xSonos Play 1 surrounds 

icon

Best answer by James L. 1 February 2022, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @TomTom77,

I suspect this may be a source-related issue, but it would be worth checking out a diagnostic of this system. 

Please submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system within 5 minutes of one of these sound interruptions and get in touch with our customer care team via phone or live chat. They have the tools available to take a closer look at what might be happening to your system.

It would also be useful if you were able to test another content source such as another streaming service or TV channel to see if the problem sticks.