Answered

Audio dropping out

• 27 March 2019
  • 2 replies

I've read the other posts and have tried to find a cause. I did try a few things but wanted to submit a diagnostic report, number 19229277

Thanks for your help.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 27 March 2019, 22:43

I've read the other posts and have tried to find a cause. I did try a few things but wanted to submit a diagnostic report, number 19229277

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. In your report I see that there are many wireless errors between your wired speaker and wireless ones, especially between the Nu Pod and CS units. Try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using. Also, look around and in between your speakers for third party wireless devices that could cause interference. Try moving any third party electronics away from your speakers.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. In your report I see that there are many wireless errors between your wired speaker and wireless ones, especially between the Nu Pod and CS units. Try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using. Also, look around and in between your speakers for third party wireless devices that could cause interference. Try moving any third party electronics away from your speakers.
Excellent, thank you! One is sitting on top of a full-size refrigerator so I'll move that to an area that's not immediately near electronics. I'll also look at changing the wireless channel.