Question

Audio Drop Out on Connect

• 2 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I have been experiencing audio dropout from Sonos Connect. This is happened with several systems in different locations. Some scenarios are 1.connecting analog output from a set-top box to the Sonos Connect 2. Connecting the digital output of Apple TV to a digital audio converter (Atlona d/a converter) and then analog input to the Sonos connect. Other services that buffer like Pandora work perfectly fine. Any thoughts would be helpful. is Sonos planning to put an optical input anytime soon..
thanks for your help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Jeff_70. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Although we do not have any news on bringing an optical input to the CONNECT, I am more than happy to forward that request to the team. With regards to the audio drops out for your CONNECT, I would recommend giving our technicians a call. They can troubleshoot the causes of these audio dropouts through a remote session where you share a computer with a technician. Our contact information can be found here.