Question

Audio cutting out randomly

My audio keeps cutting out, mainly on my play:1 but sometimes on the one as well, its not the source I do not think because one will keep playing when the other stops and this is using both radio and Spotify. Both speakers are connected physically to network not via wireless. Diagnostics submitted: 1980504266. Can someone have a look at the diagnostics please? Not sure what other details you might need. Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +20
danie1d wrote:

My audio keeps cutting out, mainly on my play:1 but sometimes on the one as well, its not the source I do not think because one will keep playing when the other stops and this is using both radio and Spotify. Both speakers are connected physically to network not via wireless. Diagnostics submitted: 1980504266. Can someone have a look at the diagnostics please? Not sure what other details you might need. Thanks.

HI there,

Welcome to the community. There are occasional DNS lookup errors when your system is trying to connect to services. Usually rebooting your router and each Sonos speaker by removing them from power for ten seconds or so clears up issues like these. Please try that, than send along a new report if any issues continue.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings