Question

Audio cuts out

• 23 May 2020
  • 1 reply

When playing music from the Sonos App and changing songs my One in my kitchen (other room) stops playing and my Beam or One’s in my living room continue to play. Not sure why this happens, also when playing content from Apps I get a real bad static sound cutting in and out. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Most likely some wifi interference. I’d recommend reviewing that FAQ and implementing whatever solutions there you can.

However, if that doesn’t work, you may want to  submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, and are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.