Question

Audio continually dropping out on Sonos One.

• 22 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Sonos team / Community

I am having an issue with my bedroom speaker (a Sonos One): the audio on this Sonos device is constantly dropping out, about every 90 minutes. Has been persisting for many weeks. Have tried restarting the router, unplugging both the Sonos One and the router, and reconnecting, etc - to no avail.

The diagnostic confirmation number is 1235773989.

Thanks in advance for your help in getting this resolved. 

Many thanks

Josh

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @illiilliilli, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and we understand where you're coming from. I appreciate you taking the time to submit the diagnostic report for the issue. Upon checking on the diagnostic report, It is only a controller diagnostic as I can’t see anything about the Sonos products. Regarding your concern about the Audio dropouts on the Sonos One, I’ll be asking some questions to further investigate this issue.

• When did it start happening for this issue?
  • Are there any changes made on the settings on the Sonos App?
  • Is it happening on all contents and Music Services?
  • Have you tried to do a power cycle on the Sonos product (unplugging and replugging it to the power source)?

I’m asking these questions for us to be able to walk you through the right path of troubleshooting for this concern.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.