• 24 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Watching a movie the from my nvidia shield the sound goes up and down 

almost like you turned on the loud mode

diag 

icon

Best answer by James L. 25 November 2021, 10:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Lmartinezvgn,

Thanks for the diagnostic.

There’s nothing in there that’s jumping out to me, and I see no great changes in volume here. I recommend getting in touch with our customer care team for further investigation, as there’s nothing I can see in the diagnostic to be able to suggest much here.

Hi, 

I'm having an issue when my Arc outputs Atmos. I don't have eArc so I'm receiving the compressed atmos through dolby digital plus.

Every now and then there's a break up in sound with some crackling. Didn't happen when I play with just DD+ 5.1 or stereo.

I've sent a diagnostic, any help would be great - 1987707390

Thanks in advance! 

Hi, 

I'm having an issue when my Arc outputs Atmos. I don't have eArc so I'm receiving the compressed atmos through dolby digital plus.

Every now and then there's a break up in sound with some crackling. Didn't happen when I play with just DD+ 5.1 or stereo.

I've sent a diagnostic, any help would be great - 1987707390

Thanks in advance! 

Have you attempted any troubleshooting at all and perhaps tried a different HDMI cable, just to see if that might resolve your issue? It sounds like some kind of cable connection issue, even removing and just reseating the cable might be worth a try.

Hi

I'm using the HDMI cable that came with the Arc. I did reset the cable, which worked for one episode on Netflix. But then when it went to the next episode the skipping and crackling started again. Not sure what else to do. 

Hi

I'm using the HDMI cable that came with the Arc. I did reset the cable, which worked for one episode on Netflix. But then when it went to the next episode the skipping and crackling started again. Not sure what else to do. 

I would certainly try another HDMI cable and just see if it resolves the matter. Sometimes a power extension lead/socket, may cause these type of issues too, so maybe look at that aswell. If it cant be resolved, then submit a further diagnostic within 20 minutes of the issue and make a note of its reference and then contact Sonos Customer Support via this LINK.

Hope you get it sorted.👍