Question

Arc re-connection after vacation.

• 15 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

before going into vacation I unplugged the arc and the tv (Sony android XF9005 Series). Once back the arc is working fine only with spotify. the connection between arc and tv is no more working. I tried using the sonos app to connect again the arc to the tv but the connection procedure is always failing.  I tried to unplug the hdmi/arc and / or the arc soundbar from the current and restart all again but till now with no success. Any advise ? This is a real pity as till now I was 200% satisfied … thanks in advance 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Anto. , Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about what happened. but about this issue that you have and to start off. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Hi Simon, thks for your reply. Luckily I solved the issue. The problem was caused by the dvd player hdmi cable. I had to unplug it and plug it back only after the sonos arc rebinding. cheers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Anto., thanks for the update. Good thing that you’re able to sort it out. 

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.