Answered

Arc disconnects from system after installing Sonos voice assistant

• 10 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a Arc, sub, and two SL One grouped for surround sound.  After the update of Sonos voice assistant every couple days the sound bar stops playing Sonos Radio or Deezer and does not show up in the Sonos app.  It is not clear but the OS might be rebooting and then connects back.  I had the same thing with a SL one that the SonosNet is started from.
I removed the Sonos voice assistance from all of the speakers to see if this helps but does not. This happens when streaming music vs watching TV.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 10 July 2022, 09:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Seems more like a potential disconnect due to a duplicate IP address issue, or some other sort of wifi interference issue. Have you submitted a diagnostic, and contacted Sonos about it?

I would be tempted in the meantime to try a simple network refresh, by unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then rebooting the router. Only when the router comes back up would I plug back in the Sonos devices. But Sonos should be able to see things in the diagnostic that the community can guess at.