Question

Apple music skipping

Apple music skipping

8 replies

Hi, we have a yoga studio with 3 different channels set up. When someone is playing apple music, it tends to skip or say "cannot play current song". Is there a fix for this? Our internet is brand new through Xfinity
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi, we'd be happy to take a look. Next time it happens, can you submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?
Im having the same problem with apple music
I'm having the same problem with Apple Music. Extremely annoying
I'm having the same problem.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
HI Bryant, Samuel, Fan1987...

I'd suggest you consider Ryan's comment above. Sonos can do very little with "I have the same problem". However, if you provide a diagnostic from the Sonos Software, note the number of the submission and *post that number here*, the Sonos staff can look at your systems reports to potentially identify likely causes of the error to help you troubleshoot what may be causing the problem on your system. (I'd just note that it *may* not be the same issue for each of you,.. it could be you just have the same resultant symptoms...)
Hi. I am having the same problem, though I also had it while in Apple music, Pandora, and Sirius. I have checked internet speeds and connections and they are fine. Diagnostics number is 7143843.
I have the same problem, the controller will usually indicate unable to play "song name" and state that the connection to Apple Music was lost. The strange thing is that this issue DOES NOT happen with the Beats 1 broadcast. Very Frustrating 😞

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings