Question

Apple music not showing up in search results

• 11 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Diagnostics submitted. 1012007798

This started about 3 weeks ago and will work on occasion but lately Apple Music will not show up when i search for anything:  artist, album, song, etc.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @epruben

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thanks for reaching out to us and for submitting the diagnostic. Let me share some information with you. 

We received a similar concern that albums, artist,s or songs can’t be searched in Apple Music. You may check this thread for your reference. This issue has been reported to Apple but we don't have any further information to share. We recommend contacting Apple support to further assist you with this.

In the meantime, you can try to search for a particular album within Apple Music > My Music on the Sonos app. You should be able to see the album in your library and play it.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions, we'll be glad to assist you.