Answered

Apple Music - Impossible to browse

Hi

I subscribed to Apple One service yesterday.

I’ve never been able to log in to my Apple Music account via Sonos App. All I ever got is this sorry “Impossible to browse your music”. 

I tried and deleted and recreated my account in Sonos app 10 times or so, to no avail. I still can connect to my Amazon and Spotify accounts alright. 

I’m getting the same message on my iPhone, on my iPad, and on my Macbook Pro (Sonos App).

A friend of mine has had the message this evening, but got rid of it by connecting to another service (Amazon) and connecting back to Apple… Obviously, I tried this, but that didn’t work for me.

Has anyone the issue?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 3 June 2022, 07:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Apple has appeared to fixed their issue. I’d try a reboot of both your speakers and your router.

The Apple Music Service on Sonos has been offline for some hours today, but I just checked the services status page and I think it’s been fixed a short while ago, perhaps give it another try and see if you can get it to work for you now.

Hi

Thanks for your answers and help… But still no avail…

I’m still getting this “impossible to browse your music” message

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.