Question

Apple Music error during playback

• 3 February 2017
  • 2 replies

When playing music from Apple Music, every other song or so, playback will either skip songs (1 or more songs will be skipped) or stop altogether. The error that keeps appearing is "Unable to play item. Connection to Apple Music was lost". I've recently (5 minutes ago) updated to the latest beta release. My diagnostic number is 7064122. How can this be fixed

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

+1 on this as well. Diagnostic submitted. 7064220
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
When playing music from Apple Music, every other song or so, playback will either skip songs (1 or more songs will be skipped) or stop altogether. The error that keeps appearing is "Unable to play item. Connection to Apple Music was lost". I've recently (5 minutes ago) updated to the latest beta release. My diagnostic number is 7064122. How can this be fixed

Hi rafro4,

Your Sonos speakers are losing connecting to your wireless network from time to time. Please try changing your router's wireless channel to 1 or 11 and see if things improve.