Answered

Apple music error.

Over the last 2 weeks when trying to play from Apple Music it tells me that it cannot play please check internet connection. This does not happen with the other music services that I have, nor if I go direct from Apple music I can play anything I like. Anyone else having this issue?
icon

Best answer by shoturtle 13 March 2018, 17:26

I had that issue after the last update. It would not connect with apple music. I went as far as send sonos tech support logs and everything. I got tired of waiting and power all my sonos device and controllers off, then waited, and power each back up after 2 min. It has been over a week now for me, and no issues.

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried rebooting your router.
Sorry for the delay in response. I did try that & still receive the same error. Only happens with Apple Music though.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
are you on the lasted software for your sonos?
Yes
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I had that issue after the last update. It would not connect with apple music. I went as far as send sonos tech support logs and everything. I got tired of waiting and power all my sonos device and controllers off, then waited, and power each back up after 2 min. It has been over a week now for me, and no issues.
Ok I’ll try that, thanks!!!
Badge
Mine has started doing this again. Getting 48mg down so it’s not a bandwidth problem. Will monitor for frequency.
Usually when you get an error like this, the system is talking about the local wifi network, not the connection between your router and the outside world. It's the fact that the speaker is having a hard time maintaining a good connection to the router.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings