Answered

Apple AirPlay 2 & Sonos

• 13 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

When you cast something using it to a Sony TV x950h is the sound not as loud. Seems like I have to turn it up a lot louder to hear it.  

i have the new Sonos Arc and Gen 3 Subwoofer.   Just got this today with the new TV.  

I am at 53 volume to hear it.  

icon

Best answer by ratty 13 January 2021, 21:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Tau44444.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me help you figure this out.

To better understand what’s going on, kindly replicate the issue, then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app shortly when it happens, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system and go from there, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

When you cast something using it to a Sony TV x950h is the sound not as loud. Seems like I have to turn it up a lot louder to hear it.  

i have the new Sonos Arc and Gen 3 Subwoofer.   Just got this today with the new TV.  

I am at 53 volume to hear it.  

So… you’re casting via AirPlay to your TV. Sonos isn’t involved in that at all.

If you’re just casting audio, why not AirPlay direct to the Arc?