My S1 software is telling me my equipment requires an upgrade to S2. However, when I logged on to this website, the site told me none of my equipment is S2 compatible. So, basically, my entire system is down. The S1 will not update (and it is telling me it can’t run with an upgrade). And, the S2 appears to be not compatible with my equipment.
What do I do?
Best answer by AjTrek1
- Unplug all Sonos
- Remove the S2 and S1 apps from your phone
- Remove the S1 app from your computer
- Reboot your router
- Make sure the software is up-to date on your phone
- Plug-in your Sonos 1x1 and let each come back B4 moving to the next.
- Download the S1 app to your phone
- Choose join and existing Sonos
- If all is good - make sure the software on your computer is up-to-date and download the Sonos app.
Let us know the outcome
If you have submitted a diagnostic you’ll need to submit another if the problem is not resolved.