Answered

App update restarts my PC

• 1 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi support. My PC restarts in the middle of update install on Windows 10 app. 13.4.1. It has done that on earlier version, and then it didnt in a long while. But the last update, it started again.

I have send an diagnostic with number 264811369 to your support dep.

Just to let you know, that theres a problem with the app update on the latest version.

Best regards,

Michael

icon

Best answer by James L. 1 December 2021, 10:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Badge +17

Hi @mobimob,

You’re part of an active beta test for that version, so we can’t provide support here. Please use the Beta Community to report an issue with this version.

Hi James, well I also thought that I was a part of a beta, but on my Coommunity beta pages, it says that Im not :) So I cant get help there…..I have had trouble before, that I werent a part of the beta, even though I have enrolled. Can you help me with access to the beta?

Hi. This is a user forum for the live version of Sonos. It is not part of Sonos Support so I think you should be contacting Sonos directly about this. 

Hi. This is a user forum for the live version of Sonos. It is not part of Sonos Support so I think you should be contacting Sonos directly about this. 

Hi John B, yes, correct, but My Beta forum says I should post here, beacuse Im on the same version as live users. 🙂 So now Im confused 🙂 Thats why I have replied to James above.

I have several issues, but cant post them on beta, even though Im on it :) The Beta forum says, Im on the same version as live users, so i have to use the public Forum…...Strange.

I have been in contact with Support Live chat, and the Beta team will contact me. So Ill wait for them. Thanks to all!