app mix up

• 28 November 2020
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

I have been using the s2 app for my newer product purchases. 4 rooms with multiple products. I have an older play 5 which has been working fine on the s1 app until the lastfew days. Now when I open the s1 app it say incompatible and a screen comes up to flip to s2 where it will not recognize the older play 5 product. Tried chat support but difficult to explain what is happening. Did some resets but still not right. Seems like an app issue???  Anyone else having this problem. ??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

What have you reset? Have you reset the S1 app and selected to join existing system?

Yes tried on my own and again with chat support. Goes back to same issue. 
hoping it’s an app issue and update will help??

Well I found the reset instruction for my gen 2 play 5. Then re set the app. It again took me out of the S1 app and I was finally able to get it recognized on the s2 app with the rest of my system. Last week this play 5 would  only play on s1. Not sure what changed but I can’t be the only one to run into this.  Hope this helps if anyone else runs into it.