Answered

App freezes when I search for anything

• 23 March 2018
  • 1 reply

For the last week or more my app has been freezing as soon as I type something in the search bar. It was periodic at first but now I cannot search anything which defeats the purpose of Sonos for me. Have been using for years now. I have tried deleting the app and starting over 3 times but that doesn’t help. Please help!!!!
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 5 April 2018, 20:33

For the last week or more my app has been freezing as soon as I type something in the search bar. It was periodic at first but now I cannot search anything which defeats the purpose of Sonos for me. Have been using for years now. I have tried deleting the app and starting over 3 times but that doesn’t help. Please help!!!!

Hi mspiedt,

It would help to have a bit more information here. Are you using the app on a mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android, or are you using the desktop app? What is the source of the audio you're searching for, local share or music service?

Please submit a diagnostic report after this happens, then reply with the confirmation number and I'll look into this for you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi mspiedt,

It would help to have a bit more information here. Are you using the app on a mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android, or are you using the desktop app? What is the source of the audio you're searching for, local share or music service?

Please submit a diagnostic report after this happens, then reply with the confirmation number and I'll look into this for you.